Planning to replace a new cellphone in the near future, but the available funds are only three million? Relax, because currently there are many high-end smartphones that cost around USD 300 only, you know. With all its advantages, these cellphones are ready to accompany your daily activities well.
Well, this time we will give you a recommendation for the best smartphone in the USD 300 price range. All the cellphones that we will recommend are products with superior quality in the price segment. What are some of them? Come on, get the information immediately below.
1. Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Screen: IPS LCD, 6.67 inches
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 × 2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal memory: 64 GB, 128 GB
- External Memory: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: Quad 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh
For a sophisticated cellphone that is priced at USD 300, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with all the conveniences for those of you who like fast performance and a long battery life.
Armed with a Snapdragon 720G chipset with 6 GB RAM, playing games is no longer a problem. Heavy games on the Play Store can certainly run smoothly, even though some heavy games can’t use the graphics stuck right.
Say goodbye to the low battery notification because its 5000 mAh capacity is ready to power the cellphone for the whole day. Quite an amazing offer, right? Do not forget, Xiaomi also equipped this cellphone with a screen measuring 6.67 with a punch-hole design in the middle.
Interested? This Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is suitable for those of you who need a cellphone with qualified specifications, good performance, okay camera, and also NFC support. You can find out more about this phone in the article about the advantages and disadvantages of the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
2. Vivo Z1 Pro
- Release: July 2019
- Screen: 6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 IPS LCD (~ 83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 × 2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6 × 1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Internal memory: 128 GB
- External Memory: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f / 1.8, (wide), 1 / 2.8 ″, 1.12µm, AF
- 8 MP, f / 2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f / 2.4, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f / 2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
If you are looking for a vivo phone that is okay for playing games, then the Vivo Z1 Pro is the answer. This one phone comes with superior performance for games thanks to the Snapdragon 712 chipset and 6GB RAM support which is okay for multitasking.
This cellphone is sold at a price of USD 300 and is one of the best selling phones. Especially because this phone also offers a pretty good camera both on the front and the back. In addition, the Vivo Z1 Pro is also equipped with a large 5,000 mAh battery.
With the specifications offered, this phone is very suitable for those of you who need a good cellphone to play games. Unfortunately, there are drawbacks to this phone, namely that it doesn’t use USB Type-C and there is no NFC. You can find out more about this cellphone by reading the article Pros and Cons of Vivo Z1 Pro.
3. Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Screen: 6.53 inch IPS LCD
- Screen resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 × 2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6 × 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Internal Memory: 64 GB 6 GB RAM, 128 GB 6 GB RAM
- External Memory: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear Camera: Quad 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f / 2.0, (wide), 1/3 ″, 0.9µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh
If you are looking for a three million cellphone with superior quality, the Redmi Note 8 Pro could be the right choice. This cellphone has a major selling point in the camera sector. You could say that the performance of the Redmi Note 8 Pro camera is one of the best in its price segment.
No half-hearted, this cellphone carries a four-camera setup on the back where the main camera is a 64 MP sensor! Even for the front camera, Xiaomi has prepared a 20 MP wide-angle sensor equipped with HDR and panorama. The camera is considered capable of producing quality shots and recordings, suitable for those of you who like selfies and blogging.
With only USD 300, this cellphone also offers other interesting features that other cellphones in the same class may not have. Some of them are a Full HD screen with GG5 protection, HDR, plus high brightness, NFC, and a large battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Interested in the Redmi Note 8 Pro? If interested, find out more about this phone by reading articles about the advantages and disadvantages of the Vivo Z1 Pro.